- "Blind Invitation for the next Festival edition" Audience Prize for Gaspare Nasuto for the Pulcinella di Mare performance.
- Wojciech Olejnik's "A hundread for the point" prize for Agrupación Señor Serrano for the "Katastrophe" performance.
- Impossible Theater Union President's "Wonderful moment of animation" award for Aya Nakamura for the birth scene in the Urashima Taro performance.
- Honorary Diploma of Polish Puppeteers Center POLUNIMA for Eva Čárska for devilishly beautiful exhibition of puppets.
- Private award in amount of 500 zł, founded by Druga Strefa Theatre's director Sylwester Biraga for the Malabar Hotel theatre for the "Bacon" spectacle.
- "Expression of Life by a Puppet" for the best actress (prizes in amount of 3 000 zł):
Anna Makowska for the "Narration" role and Karolina Gorzkowska for the "Balladyna" role in the "Balladynas and romances" performance.
- "Expression of a Theater by the Puppet" (prize in amount of 4 000 zł) for:
Agrupación Señor Serrano for the creativity of the "Catastrophe" performance.
- Grand Prix of "Expression of a Theater by the Puppet" (prize in amount of 5 000 zł), for the best festival performance:
"Bacon" by Malabar Hotel theatre.
Urashima Taro, Bacon, Balladynas and Romance and Clown's Houses admissions
Audience Organization Office informs, that all admissions to Urashima Taro, Bacon, Balladynas and Romance and Clown's Houses performances have been given out.
We would like to comfort those of you, who would still like to see those performances and hadn't been able to book an admission on time. There are still some seats left, although we cannot promise that everyone will be able to enter and see the performance.
Meanwhile we would like to encourage you to make reservations for Pulcinella Di Mare, Grandfather or Catastrophe performances.
Free admissions reservations starts on October 1.
This year, due to much modest schedule, we had to change the terms of booking the admissions.
- in order to make a reservation please send an e-mail with performance's title, your first and last name and number of admissions you would like to get to email@example.com and wait for a confirmation e-mail response.
- one person can book at most 2 admissions - one for two performances or two for one performance.
- you can collect your admissions an hour before the performance but not later than half an hour before. We recommend you not to wait until last minutes.
- a half an hour before the performance the booking list is being erased and all remaining admissions are being handed to people, who haven't made reservations (according to their position in the line).
- please book wisely as there's no possibility to make further changes in reservations.